A Florida Supreme Court Certified Mediator and Attorney at Law handling Labor and Employment, Business Litigation, and Health Care law, Civil Litigation, Arbitration and Mediation matters, Brian Battaglia has more than 28 years of experience handling litigation matters in state and federal court and administrative forums.
Whenever a conflict between two parties results in a claim being filed in court, it requires several things:
- An evaluation of the client’s interests and goals
- A comprehensive analysis of all the potential risks and rewards for the client
- The development of a sound legal strategy from the very beginning
This approach is a critical part of the overall plan toward achieving those goals and interests.
Brian Battaglia has a wealth of experience in a broad range of legal matters, which you can rely on in prosecuting or defending Business, Commercial, and General Litigation matters. Brian Battaglia is a well-established lawyer who has been using an effective approach to fully understand the ultimate goals and interests for his clients over the years. As a mediator, he also has years of experience in alternative dispute resolution. Brian Battaglia became a Florida Supreme Court Certified County and Circuit Court Mediator in 1995. He is a Florida Supreme Court Certified Family Mediator, and has taught negotiation and mediation as an Adjunct Professor at Stetson University College of Law.
Brian Battaglia is from the Tampa Bay area, and after graduating from law school returned home and became an attorney in St. Petersburg, Florida in 1986. Since 1986, Brian Battaglia has represented countless individuals, small businesses, and corporations in Tampa Bay in the areas of labor, employment, business, and healthcare law, civil ligation, and mediation. Brian Battaglia has also handled criminal matters and post-conviction.
In addition, from the beginning of his career, Brian Battaglia has been involved in the community. Brian Battaglia is currently a board member with Girls, Inc. and the Pinellas Park/Gateway Chamber of Commerce, and previously served on the UPARC Foundation Board and as General Counsel for a large local organization.
As a recognized legal practitioner, Brian Battaglia has been trusted to represent clients in the Pinellas and Pasco Circuit Courts and Pinellas County Court, the Second District Court of Appeal, the United States District Court for the Middle District of Florida, the Florida Supreme Court, as well as quasi-judicial and administrative forums.
Brian Battaglia is qualified and ready to cater to your legal needs in these areas:
Alternative Dispute Resolution and Mediation Services
- Mediation Services
- Arbitration Services (Voluntary or Court Ordered)
- Voluntary Trial Resolution Services (Chapter 44, Fla. Stat.)
- Circuit Civil Mediator Services (Pre-suit, Voluntary or Court Ordered)
- Injury Claims
- Business Disputes
- Insurance Litigation
- Real Estate Litigation
- Zoning and Land Use
- Commercial Disputes
- Trade Secrets Litigation
- Breach of Contract Claims
- Non-competition Litigation
- Labor and Employment Litigation
- Construction Claims and Litigation
- Healthcare Regulatory and Litigation
- Eminent Domain, Inverse Condemnation, and Regulatory Taking Claims
- Letters of Intent
- Employment Agreements
- Non-Compete Agreements
- Confidentiality Agreements
- Purchase and Sale Agreements
- Contract Preparation and Negotiation
- Contract Review for the Purchase and Sale of Residential Real Estate
Other Legal Services:
- Counseling on Election Laws and Campaign Rules
- Counseling for Employers and Preventive Law Training
- Conducting Workplace Investigations in Response to Administrative Notices from the EEOC, State and Local Agencies