Employment Law, Business Law, Personal Injury Law, Healthcare Law
Attorney at Law & Certified Mediator handling Employment Law, Labor Law, Business Law, Civil Litigation, Healthcare Law, Mediation and Arbitration matters.
I have been practicing law since 1986 and I have represented individuals, small businesses and corporations in the Tampa Bay region in the areas of employment and labor law, civil litigation, business law, healthcare law and mediation.
I can assist you in prosecuting or defending Business Litigation, Commercial and General Civil Litigation and Personal Injury claims involving large or small businesses, and individuals. I have over 25 years of experience in a wide range of business, commercial, and general civil litigation matters. There are many underlying issues and interests that can create conflict. A conflict between parties that results in a formal claim being filed in court, requires not only an evaluation of the clients overall goals and interests, but an analysis of the potential risks, as well as rewards for the client. Developing a legal services strategy early on when dealing with disputes is an important part of the formula in creating the client’s road map, in an effort to achieve those goals and interests.
Brian Battaglia has over 25 years of experience working with clients, understanding their goals and interests while handling litigation matters for them in court and administrative forums. He is also a certified mediator with experience in alternative dispute resolution, and in negotiating complex problems and disputes.
In 1995, I became a Florida Supreme Court Certified County and Circuit Court Mediator and I have taught mediation and negotiation as an Adjunct Professor at Stetson University College of Law.
I have represented clients in the Pinellas County Court, Pasco and Pinellas Circuit Courts, the Second District Court of Appeal, the Florida Supreme Court, the United States District Court for the Middle District of Florida, as well as administrative and quasi-judicial forums.
I am ready to meet your legal needs in the following areas.
Mediation and Alternative Dispute Resolution Services:
- Circuit Civil Mediator Services (Pre-suit, Voluntary or Court Ordered)
- Arbitration Services (Voluntary or Court Ordered)
- Voluntary Trial Resolution Services (Chapter 44, Fla. Stat.)
- Business Disputes
- Commercial Disputes
- Breach of Contract Claims
- Injury Claims
- Employment and Labor Litigation
- Trade Secrets Litigation
- Non-competition Litigation
- Real Estate Litigation
- Zoning and Land Use
- Insurance Litigation
- Health Care Regulatory and Litigation
- Construction Claims and Litigation
- Eminent Domain, Inverse Condemnation and Regulatory Taking Claims
- Contract Preparation and Negotiation
- Employment Agreements
- Non-Compete Agreements
- Confidentiality Agreements
- Letters of Intent
- Purchase and Sale Agreements
- Contract Review for the Purchase and Sale of Residential Real Estate
Other Legal Services:
- Counseling for Employers and Preventive Law Training
- Conduct Workplace Investigations in Response to Administrative Notices from the EEOC, State or Local Agencies
- Counseling on Election Laws and Campaign Rules
Brian P. Battaglia P.A., Certified Mediator & Attorney at Law
Bay Mediations, a division of Brian P. Battaglia P.A.
2429 Central Ave, Ste 211, St. Petersburg, FL 33713
727-327-4222 | FAX: 727-327-5874