Seasoned Lawyer in Employment, Business, Personal Injury, and Healthcare law.
Certified Mediator and Attorney at Law handling Labor, Business, Employment, and Healthcare law, Civil Litigation, Arbitration, and Mediation matters. Brian Battaglia has more than 25 years of experience handling litigation matters in court and administrative forums.
Ever since I became an attorney St. Petersburg, FL in 1986, I have represented countless individuals, small businesses, and corporations in Tampa Bay in the areas of labor, employment, business, and healthcare law, civil ligation, and mediation.
With my extensive background as a St. Petersburg personal injury lawyer, I can assist you in obtaining a just compensation for your personal injury claims involving individuals, small enterprises, and large companies. I have a wealth of experience in a broad range of legal matters, which is why you can rely on my expertise in prosecuting or defending by Business, Commercial, and General Litigation.
Many underlying interests and issues can create conflict between two parties, which may result in a formal claim being filed in court. This requires not only an expert evaluation of the client’s interests and goals, but a comprehensive analysis of all the potential risks and rewards for the client. As a skilled St. Petersburg attorney, I strive to develop a sound legal strategy right from the beginning when dealing with disputes. Such is a key aspect of the formula in creating the client’s road map toward achieving those goals and interests.
I am a well-established personal injury lawyer in St. Petersburg, FL who has been using an effective approach to fully understand the ultimate goals and interests of my clients over the years. As a qualified mediator, I have vast experience in negotiating complex disputes and problems as well as finding an alternative dispute resolution.
I became a Florida Supreme Court Certified County and Circuit Court Mediator in 1995. I also taught negotiation and mediation as an Adjunct Professor at Stetson University College of Law.
As a recognized personal injury lawyer St. Petersburg, have been trusted to represent countless of clients in the Pinellas and Pasco Circuit Courts and Pinellas County Court, the Second District Court of Appeals, the United States District Court for the Middle District of Florida, the Florida Supreme Court, as well as quasi-judicial and administrative forums.
I am qualified and ready to cater to your legal needs in these areas:
Alternative Dispute Resolution and Mediation Services
- Arbitration Services (Voluntary or Court Ordered)
- Voluntary Trial Resolution Services (Chapter 44, Fla. Stat.)
- Circuit Civil Mediator Services (Pre-suit, Voluntary or Court Ordered)
- Injury Claims
- Business Disputes
- Insurance Litigation
- Real Estate Litigation
- Zoning and Land Use
- Commercial Disputes
- Trade Secrets Litigation
- Breach of Contract Claims
- Non-competition Litigation
- Labor and Employment Litigation
- Construction Claims and Litigation
- Healthcare Regulatory and Litigation
- Eminent Domain, Inverse Condemnation, and Regulatory Taking Claims
- Letters of Intent
- Employment Agreements
- Non-Compete Agreements
- Confidentiality Agreements
- Purchase and Sale Agreements
- Contract Preparation and Negotiation
- Contract Review for the Purchase and Sale of Residential Real Estate
Other Legal Services:
- Counseling on Election Laws and Campaign Rules
- Counseling for Employers and Preventive Law Training
- Conduct Workplace Investigations in Response to Administrative Notices from the EEOC, State or Local Agencies
Brian P. Battaglia P.A., Certified Mediator & Attorney at Law
Bay Mediations, a division of Brian P. Battaglia P.A.
2429 Central Ave, Ste 211, St. Petersburg, FL 33713
FAX: 727 327 5874 | PHONE: 1 7273274222